Asian Environmental Journalism Awards (AEJA) are open for the journalist of Asian Countries for the year 2018/19. The awards are available in environmental journalism at all levels.
Asian Environmental Journalism Awards (AEJA) aim to recognize and reward excellence in environmental journalism at all levels of society.
User Review( votes)
The Singapore Environment Council (SEC) is an independently managed, non-government organization that nurtures, facilitates and co-ordinates environmental causes in Singapore. The SEC aims to be the preferred non-government organisation partner for communities, businesses and government to achieve the best-in-class sustainable city development in Singapore and the region.
Course Level: These awards are available for journalists.
Study Subject: These awards are available in the following fields:
- Environmental Journalist
- Young Environmental Journalist
- Environmental Story
- Environmental Photograph
- Environmental Media Organization
Award: These awards will cover the following:
- The programme highlights exceptional journalistic work and encourages sustained high-quality coverage of environmental issues in Asia.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
The award can be taken in Asia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the opportunity :
- Professional and citizen journalists, reporters and photojournalists who are citizens or permanent residents of an Asian country
- Media organizations based in Asia
Nationality: Asian applicants are eligible for these awards.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be journalist.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online.
- Letters of commendation from colleagues, editors or supervisors
- Other journalistic works that cite your submitted article as a source or point of inspiration
- Positive feedback addressed to the applicant to commend their work (must be dated and non-anonymous)
- Reports on environmental initiatives undertaken by individual or media organizations (e.g. environmental-related certifications and volunteer activities that show continued environmental commitment)
Application Deadline: Closed