Applications are invited for the MFA program for the year 2019. International applicants are eligible to apply for this free study.
The award recognizes applicants of demonstrated talent in their craft and a commitment to exploring themes of liberty, broadly imagined, in their works.
Fabulous Program for International Students.
User Review( votes)
Filmmaking and television are collaborative art forms. They are the creative product of an entire NEXUS of people, from producers to writers to directors to editors, as well as financiers and distributors.
In order to encourage the creation of great stories, they serve as a nexus between up-and-coming filmmakers and experienced industry professionals who share a passion for a free society.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- A background in writing or filmmaking, such as an appropriate degree (e.g., English, creative writing, film) or writing or filmmaking work experience, such as in journalism, copywriting, or video production;
- These are available to pursue a master degree program.
- These are awarded in the field of Fine Arts.
- Written works of fiction (e.g., novel, short story, screenplay) or non-fiction (book or feature article);
- Must be admitted to an accredited MFA program in good standing.
- International applicants are eligible to apply for this study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Admission Requirements: You must be at least 21 years of age or older at the time of the program start date (as applicable). You also should demonstrate a passion for individual liberty and a free society.
- language Requirements: You must have a college-level command of the English language and be able to work legally in the United States.
Benefit: Grants of up to $4,000 for storytellers (writers and filmmakers) will be awarded.
Application Deadline: September 2019