The Bai Xian Asia Institute (BXAI) is offering Asian Future Leaders program for high-calibre Asian students to study abroad at a designated leading university in Asia Kyoto University in Japan.
The studentships are available to pursue Graduate program. The aim of The grant is to create intercultural opportunities for the next generation of leaders.
User Review( votes)
• Applications Deadline: November 14, 2018
• Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Graduate program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study any subject offered by universities.
• Award: Successful candidates are awarded up to US$25,000 per year or a maximum of US$50,000
• Nationality: Asian students are eligible to apply for the opportunity s.
• Number of Awards: 105 The studentships are available.
• The award can be taken in Japan
Eligible Countries: Asian students are eligible to apply for the opportunity
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• The Asian Future Leaders program (AFLSP) is available to Asian students only.
• All Chinese University of Hong Kong students & graduates are welcome.
English Language Requirements: The official language of the BXAI Summer Program, a mandatory component of the AFLSP, is English. As such, applicants should be fully conversant and have a firm grasp of the English language. Each applicant’s English skills are considered during the selection process, though the required level may differ depending on the university and program he/she applies for.
How to Apply: Please complete and submit by 14 November 2018 an online registration form which is obtainable from our website at http://admission.cuhk.edu.hk/ (Financing Your Studies ? Events). Confirmation will be sent to successful registrants by email on 15 November 2018. For enquiries about the Inform