The Asian Pacific Community Fund partners with Verizon to financially assist students in their pursuit of higher education as they face the challenge of significantly rising costs of obtaining a college degree.
Applications are invited for Verizon Awards Program for high school seniors. Students who are residents of California, Oregon or Washington OR students attending college in one of those states are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Fine Scholarship Awards Program in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Ten awards will be available for the applicants which are funded by the Asian Pacific Community Fund. These awards will support those who excel academically, are leaders amongst their peers and are making a positive impact in their communities.
- Students who are residents of California, Oregon or Washington OR students attending college in one of those states
- High School Senior who plans to enroll as a 1st-year college student in the U.S. accredited 4-year college or university as a full-time, degree-seeking student majoring in math, engineering, or science in the Fall of 2014
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
- Students USA can apply for this free study.
- These are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the University.
- These are awarded to high school seniors.
How to Apply: The mode of application is Online.
Benefit: The application periods for 1st Cycle – January – April 2013 and for 2nd Cycle – October – January 2014
Application Deadline: Closed