The Asian University for Women is delighted to offer International Scholarships for brilliant students. The award is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main purpose of this funding programme is to provide financial aid to dedicated and young deserving students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at Asian University for Women.
Asian University for Women is a private, international university in Chittagong, Bangladesh, committed to educating the next generation of Asian leaders. AUW welcomes students solely on the basis of their academic ability, regardless of their family’s financial circumstance. Almost every student receives a full scholarship, and many are the first in their family to attend college.
Why study at Asian University for Women? The university is dedicated to graduating generations of female leaders who will solve social, economic, and political problems in their countries while working together across cultural, racial, and religious divides. More than 850 students from 19 countries in Asia and the Middle East are enrolled at AUW.
Application Deadline: March 25, 2021
- University or Organization: Asian University for Women
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Afghanistan, China, Laos PDR and some other Asian countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be women who have completed Higher Secondary with a 3.5 GPA in both SSC and HSC or who have completed Higher Secondary with a 3.5 GPA in both SSC and HSC.
- Must achieve minimum 5 B’s in O levels & 2 C’s in A levels or 60% or above in any equivalent examinations.
- Must demonstrate leadership potential and have a commitment to work for positive social change
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, students must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide your passport photo in .jpeg / .jpg within 30 KB, Xth/O Level Mark sheet, XIth Grade Mark sheet (if appearing for XIIth/A Level Examination) or XIIth mark sheet (if passed) in PDF format file size less than 1.4 MB
- Admission Requirements: All shortlisted are invited to appear for a locally administered exam /a proctored online exam.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to undergo a 1/2 year pre-collegiate program which focuses on English and Maths.
Asian University for Women will provide full tuition fees as an award to the eligible international students in Bangladesh.