Singapore University of Technology and Design is welcoming applicants for the Kewalram Chanrai Group SUTD Scholarships. The grant is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Through the Kewalram Chanrai Group’s hospitality, this bursary is available for full-time aspirants for their undergraduates’ studies at SUTD. The purpose is to promote meritocratic entrance to learning and provide female scholars opportunities, particularly those with financial obligation.
Nice opportunity for overseas students in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), founded in 2009, is the fourth self-governing multiversity based in Singapore. Its collaboration with MIT involves constructing the undergraduate curriculum, co-teaching subjects by MIT professors, student exchanges and numerous more.
Why choose Singapore University of Technology and Design? The university concentrates on Design by an integrated multi-disciplinary curriculum along with experimentation. It is organised in collaboration with MIT to strengthen knowledge and subsistence technically educated leaders and innovators to serve societal requirements.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Awards: Annual tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be a full-time registered student
- Must have superior academic achievement
- Must be considered as the overseas fee-payer
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must possess leadership potential, creative thinking, passion, entrepreneurial outlook, pioneering spirit, integrity and moral character
- Must be active in 5th Row (co-curricular activities) and community involvement
- Must have a keen interest in the businesses of Kewalram Chanrai Group
- Only female candidates can apply for this grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they will apply for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following listed documents:
- personal details
- academic results – high school final exam as well as secondary school Year 4 results;
- listing of key co-curricular activities, awards or achievements
- testimonial or referees’ contact details
- Responses to a few short response questions.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfil the required conditions for their chosen degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the universities guidelines.
The Kewalram Chanrai Group SUTD program is providing the following benefits for the female international aspirants at the Singapore University of Technology and Design in Singapore:
- The support will be used towards the annual subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant) and is tenable for the expected duration (up to four years) of the respective courses at SUTD, subject to satisfactory academic standing and other terms.
- Successful recipients may be granted internship and career opportunities with the Donor and its designated companies.
- No bond is required under the terms of this Scholarship. The recipient must take up the Tuition Grant Scheme (TGS) from the Singapore Government to enjoy subsidised fees.