To reduce financial barriers and create opportunities for students from Black or mixed Black ethnic backgrounds who are currently underrepresented, the University College London has come with the fully funded Computer Science Aspire Award for the academic year 2022-2023.
This fully funded scholarship will be awarded to 3 students undertaking Computer Science BSc or Computer Science MEng programs at the University College London. The selection of winning candidates will be based on their educational, personal, and financial circumstances, which they must mention in their application. The scholarship award covers the full tuition fee and an annual stipend of £15,364 for the study duration.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1826 as London University, University College London is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. It is a member institution of the federal University of London and is the second-largest university in the United Kingdom by total enrolment and the largest by postgraduate enrolment. UCL is ranked 8th in the 2023 QS World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at the University College London? The University College London
Application Deadline: Applications received after 16th September 2022 will not be accepted.
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £15,364
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK home students and other conditional international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Computer Science BSc or Computer Science MEng programs taught at the University College London can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be UK residents with home fee status or be forced, migrants.
- The applicants must be from a Black or mixed Black Ethnic background.
- The applicants must not have previously completed undergraduate study at UCL or elsewhere.
- The applicants must have accepted an offer of admission to study Computer Science BSc undergraduate or Computer Science MEng programs for the 2022 intake.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made via the UCAS portal. All interested students can apply for the award after receiving and accepting an offer in the applied program.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide a personal statement, references, and any other documents demanded at the time of admission application.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of their respective applied programs.
- Language Requirement: The students are expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency in case their education up till then has not been conducted in English. However, students can check out the English language requirements of the university for details on accepted tests.
The undergraduate students successfully selected by the University College London will be provided full tuition fees plus an annual allowance to cover living and study expenses (£15,364) for the normal duration of the program undertaken by them.