Want to become a part of an enthusiastic team of educators within IHSE with a passion for delivering high-quality medical science education? Then, check out and apply for the Senior Lecturer in Medical Sciences position at the Queen Mary University of London for the academic year 2022-2023.
Any international or domestic candidates can take this position with a Ph.D. or equivalent in pharmacology, clinical pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences, or pharmacy. The applicants must have experience teaching at the undergraduate or postgraduate level in various settings to be considered for the position. The appointed candidates will be offered a salary of £58,378 – £65,252 per annum.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1885, Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England aiming to create a truly inclusive environment, building on its cherished cultural diversity, where students and staff flourish, reach their full potential, and are proud to be part of the University. It ranks 117th in the world and 14th in the UK by the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at the Queen Mary University of London? The Queen Mary University of London enables students’ success by providing access to core information resources at the point of need, enhancing digital literacy skills, and managing a range of welcoming study spaces. It offers world-class research and opens minds to new possibilities. The university has ensured that helpful, knowledgeable, and professional staff are available at the point of need.
Application Deadline: 22nd September 2022 is the last day to apply for this position.
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: School of Medicine and Athena SWAN Charter for Women in Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: £65,252
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities and countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for the Senior Lecturer Medical Sciences position at the Queen Mary University of London’s School of Medicine and Athena SWAN Charter for Women in Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience teaching in various settings at the undergraduate or postgraduate level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Individuals interested in applying for this position can start their application here. All applications received will be given consideration.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates must provide their Ph.D. degree certification and other documents like resumes, letters of recommendation, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are expected to have a Ph.D. or equivalent in a relevant subject area (pharmacology, clinical pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences, or pharmacy) and preferably evidence of a higher education teaching accreditation.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must be proficient in the language of instruction used by the university, i.e., English.
The Queen Mary University of London will appoint the selected candidate permanently for full-time (35 hours per week), with a starting salary of £58,378 – £65,252 per annum (pro-rata), including London Allowance.