Are you a law student and looking to earn extra money? Apply for a scholarship named “Aspiring Lawyer Scholarship 2023” offered by Maison Law.
The program is open for a college-bound high school senior or a college student pursuing a legal degree who has a minimum 3.0 GPA. Selected students will receive a $1000 award.
Nice chance to win a $1,000 award.
User Review( votes)
Maison Law Firm is proud to have been protecting the rights of the people of Dallas since 2019. It will provide clients with a free initial consultation to see how they can serve their interests.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted no later than May 1st, 2023.
- University or Organization: Maison Law
- Department: NA
- Course Level: A legal degree
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a legal degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a college-bound high school senior or a college student pursuing a legal degree
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Provide a response to the essay prompt
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must submit an application submission form with the following information:
Address: Street Address, City, State, ZIP Code
Current High School, College or University:
Intended College/Univ. (if presently in High School)
Degree being pursued
Current Cumulative GPA
How Did You Hear About This Scholarship?
When did you realize you wanted to be a lawyer? What is it about being a lawyer that draws you to the profession?
- Supporting Documents: Write an essay: Whether you have a parent or relative who is a lawyer or you stumble across the career by watching Judge Judy or a courtroom drama, you had that a-ha moment when you realized you wanted to be a lawyer. In a well-written, 500+ word essay, tell us about that moment and why you want to be a lawyer.
- Admission Requirements: A minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Language Requirement: English skills are required.
One student will be awarded $1,000; (nonrenewable) to be paid directly to their college or university admissions office.