High performing Indian students are invited to apply for the opportunity s funded by the Assam Don Bosco University for the academic year 2019-2020.
Worthy opportunity for Indian students to get an undergraduate and postgraduate degree
User Review( votes)
Assam Don Bosco University offers academic programs in Engineering, Management, Social Sciences, Research and Distance/Online Learning. It has a research Ph.D program in many departments. It was approved by the DEB, India and the All India Council for Technical Education.
Why at Assam Don Bosco University? At this University, candidates can get the opportunity to develop, perform and succeed in their career. It has a range of development programs that encourage all academic and professional candidates.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
- University or Organization: Assam Don Bosco University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: Rs 3,85,74,000 tuition fee wavier
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 21 bursaries are awarded
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in all subjects offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be completed their high school studies from a recognized university. Aspirants must have to b applying for the bachelor and masters degree in any subjects offered by the Assam Don Bosco University for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, students are required to be registered as an undergraduate and postgraduate degree student at the university. After taking acceptance, aspirants will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to attach a covering letter and CV, quote reference and state how your interests and experience relate to the project, attach degree transcripts and certificates.
- Admission Requirements: You are required to obtain an SGPA of 7.5 (7.0 for Humanities and Social Sciences) in the previous semester for admission.
- Language Requirements: Claimants must have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The University has made an amount of Rs 3,85,74,000 available in the form of Tuition Fee Waiver. Each candidate will get the award according to their previous degree score.