Sometimes getting a scholarship is not a piece of cake. But luckily, the Babu Banarasi Das University of India is offering scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020.
Nice opportunity for Indian students
User Review( votes)
Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow was incepted by an Act of State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh as a State Private University. It was re-christened as Babu Banarasi Das College of Dental Sciences as a School under Babu Banarasi Das University
Why at the Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow? While studying at this university, candidates can attend skills workshops, meet industry professionals and find part-time jobs for their future career. They can get advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
Application Deadline: October 10, 2019
- University or Organization: Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must be applying for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidate’s parent’s income should be less than Rs. 2.5 lac of SC/ST category. For general and OBC category, the income should be less than Rs. 2 lac.
How to Apply
For gaining this education award, claimants are enforced to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- You must have to attach a copy of passport, statement of purpose, transcripts, curriculum vitae, and personal details.
- For entry in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree, you need to have certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, degree certificate.
- If English is not the candidate’s first language, then they need to provide a suitable English language test certificate for example IELTS.
Benefits: The winning candidate will get the award according to their previous degree scores.