Are you an enthusiastic teacher committed to delivering first-class learning? Then, you can apply for the Associate Professor in Psychology – Eating Behaviour /Obesity Positions at the University of Leeds’ School of Psychology for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Leeds is offering the application to this teaching position at the Faculty of Medicine & Health, School of Psychology to any and all interested candidates that meet the eligibility. The candidates are required to have a BSc or a PhD in the relevant area of study, good communication, high analytical skills, and relevant experience to be selected. The selected candidates will be offered full-time employment with a maximum annual salary of £60,022.
Worthy offer for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds, established in 1874, is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK and is a public university ranked 16th globally and 4th in the United Kingdom by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022. The mission of the university is to advance knowledge, transform lives and shape a better future.
Why choose to study at the University of Leeds? The University of Leeds is an internationally recognized institute aiming to make an exceptional impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching. Leeds is also part of the prestigious Russell Group of research-intensive universities so excellence in teaching and research is a given.
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted latest by 19th July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: Faculty of Medicine & Health, School of Psychology
- Course Level: Associate Professor
- Award: £60,022
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Associate Professor in Psychology position at the Faculty of Medicine & Health, School of Psychology at the University of Leeds.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a strong track record in developing and leading cutting-edge research in the relevant field of psychology which complements the existing expertise at the School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to register on the online job applicants portal of the university. All applications will be considered for the position.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- PhD degree certification
- Covering letter, if required
- Academic plan
- Referee details
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a BSc (or equivalent) and a PhD in a relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have good communication skills with the ability to collaborate with peers and inspire their colleagues.
The University of Leeds will offer the selected candidates a position as the Associate Professor of Psychology at the School of Psychology with a full-time annual salary of up to £60,022.