Do you want to join a project with world-leading experts on cancer research? You can apply for the FCR Clinical Pathway Care Scholarships offered by the University of New South Wales for the academic year 2022-2023 in Australia.
Not only Australian citizens, but also international students are eligible to make an application for this scholarship. An honors, master’s or equivalent degree in psychology, medicine, allied health or related is required to be selected. The winner will be provided $39,193 per annum for up to 3 years.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
University of New South Wales ranked at the 44th position in the 2021 QS World University Ranking, is one of Australia’s leading research-intensive universities striving to improve and transform lives through excellence in research.
Why study at the University of New South Wales? University of New South Wales aspires to be Australia’s global university by imparting outstanding education and a commitment to advancing a just society. It holds an international reputation and also hosts global students and prepares them to become leaders of tomorrow
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship will remain open until the scholarship is awarded. However, students are suggested to apply as soon as possible.
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $39,193
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international, as well as domestic students, can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any PhD programme in a health or related field of study offered at the University of New South Wales.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian residents and citizens or suitably qualified international students.
- Students from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander or Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants must first apply for admission via the university’s online portal. Then, they must contact Dr. Ben Smith via mail at [email protected] with the subject as ‘Equitable FCR Care Scholarship’.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Citizenship proof
- IB degree
- High school records
- Official academic transcripts
- Current/final semester results
- Proof of completion
- Grading systems
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have honors, master’s or equivalent degrees in psychology, medicine, allied health or related disciplines.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180
University of New South Wales will offer the selected candidates this scholarship with an annual of $39,193 for up to 3 years of their study.