Ministry of Education, Singapore offers A*STAR India Youth funding for Indian Citizens. A scholarship is available for pursuing the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’ (GCE ‘A’) Level (or equivalent) certificate.
The grant is for studies in selected Singapore schools from Secondary Three to Pre-University Two and is renewed annually, subject to the satisfactory performance of the scholar.
User Review( votes)
The Ministry of Education (MOE) formulates and implements education policies on education structure, curriculum, pedagogy, and assessment.
Course Level: award is available for pursuing the Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education ‘Advanced’ (GCE ‘A’) Level (or equivalent) certificate.
Study Subject: award is offered for courses offered by the Singaporean schools.
Award: It includes
- Annual allowance with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees
- Coverage of GCE O-Level and A-Level examination fees (once only, if applicable)
- Subsidized medical benefits and accident insurance cover
The award can be taken in Singapore
Apply now if you meet the following criteria:
- Nationals of India
- Born between 2003 and 2005
- Completed Standard 8 in the Year 2021
- Possess outstanding academic track record (at least an average of 80% / minimum ‘A’ with English as first language in the Standards 7 and 8 school final examinations)
- Possess a high level of oral and written competency in English
Nationality: Students of India can apply for the opportunity .
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applicants are to apply online using the online application system. Each applicant should submit only one application only.
Submit your application via our online application system.
All applicants are to send certified copies of the following items directly to the Singapore Ministry of Education. The documents should arrive before the closing date.
- Birth Certificate;
- Identity Card / Passport (if any); and
- Final Examination Result Slips for the last two years (Standards 7 and 8 final examinations)
Original documents that are not in English must be translated into English. The translated documents must be accompanied by a photocopy of the original documents. Please do not send in any original documents as they will not be returned. There will be no acknowledgment of receipt of documents.
Application Deadline:24 June 2021 to 28 July 2021