Get funding for your graduate education by applying for this ASTM International Graduate Scholarship worth $10,000. This scholarship is open for the academic year 2020-21.
This scheme will cover the educational expenses of bright and passionate students from around the world so that they can get top-quality education at any institution in the USA without worrying about the cost.
This is an exciting funding scheme through which you can cover your educational expenses associated with your graduate degree.
User Review( vote)
Formed in 1898, ASTM an international organization creating and publishing voluntary consensus technical standards for a wide range of materials, products, systems, and services. This organization was formerly known as the American Society for Testing and Materials.
Why would you like to apply for this application scheme? Earning higher education at one of the best universities is a crucial step in a student’s life but most of them can’t afford this due to their financial hardship. To help students with this, ASTM has established this application program that will provide $10,000 to be used for students’ educational expenses.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: ASTM
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate, masters and PhD
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: Four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to check all the requirement given below:
- Must be an international student
- Must have demonstrated high levels of interest or involvement with ASTM Standards
- Must be enrolled in a master’s or doctoral program from an accredited institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be selected for this opportunity, you need to be enrolled at the graduate level at any institution. The application process of this application consists of completing an application form. The completed application can be sent electronically at the given address: ASTM International Attention: Travis Murdock100 Barr Harbor Drive West Conshohocken, PA 19428 or tmurdock-at-astm.org
- Supporting Documents: All candidates might be asked to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, faculty Reference Form, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one university to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from university to university and course to course.
Benefits: All the selected candidates will get to receive the award amount of $10,000 to pay their educational expenses.