Are you dreaming to study in the UK? The School of Life & Health Sciences at Aston University is happy to announce Ferguson scholarships for students to live and study in their dream country.
To eligible, applicants must be national from an African or South American country and Hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for.
Nice offer for students to complete their masters studies in the UK
User Review( votes)
Aston University is a long established research-led University known for its world-class teaching quality and strong links to industry, government, and commerce.
Why study at Aston University? The University offers the UK leading degree apprenticeships and work-based study it also provides industry experience and knowledge to shape your career.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2021.
- University or Organization: Aston University
- Department: Life & Health Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught programs
- Awards: Total £15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Nine opportunities are available
- Nationality: African or South American country
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The grant is open for students who are come from African or South American country.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The studentships are available for students from African or South American country. Applicants must be a self-funded student and hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested to apply for the opportunity you can go through the given link: https://www2.aston.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/apply/index
- Supporting Documents: To apply you should contact the universities’ admissions staff to discuss your admission requirements.
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for the opportunity firstly you need to get admission in the university.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
If you win the program you will have to contribute approximately £3,500 towards your MSc tuition fees.