If you are an international student who wants to study at Aston University and also achieve a scholarship, then you have glad to know that the university is awarding Business School programs for international students.
These are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate degree program (BSc programmes) at Aston University. The maximum total award over four years is therefore £3,500.
Great platform for International Students.
User Review( votes)
Aston University has been a popular destination for international applicants who want to experience the diversity of British culture. Its careers + Placement service has been rated one of the best in the UK.
Why at Aston University- Aston is a leading UK university for business and technical businesses and is known for its world-class teaching and research in a safe yet vibrant and multicultural environment. It has more than 13,000 candidates from more than 130 countries.
Application Deadline: Closed
- International holders can apply for these Business School free education.
- These are awarded for various programs available in the area of Business & Management, Law, Marketing, Business & Languages, International Business, Accounting & Finance, IT & Computing, and Economics.
- Applicants holding conditional firm or unconditional firm offers will be invited to apply in June 2016.
- Programs are only available for international learners who are self-funded. UK and EU applicants sponsored by an organization are not eligible.
How to Apply:
- How to apply: To participate, Applicants holding conditional firm or unconditional firm offers will be invited to apply in June 2016. The applicants or the applicants’ representative should submit the complete application by post.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must write a letter of application and a letter of motivation (500 words) along with providing an academic reference supporting the application.
- Admission Requirements: No admission requirements are available to apply for this free study.
- Language Requirement: The English language is required for the free study.
Awards to the value of £1000 are for each year of undergraduate study for a maximum of three years. The Awards for the placement year is £500.00. The maximum total grant over four years is therefore £3,500. Grants are awarded competitively to help with the cost of tuition fees