These are available for pursuing an undergraduate program at University. The aim of the Griffith International Undergraduate Excellence grants is to enable and encourage academically able holders from any nationality.
Excellent chance to study at Griffith University.
User Review( votes)
Griffith was created to be a new kind of university—one that offered new degrees in progressive fields such as Asian studies and environmental science. At the time, these study areas were revolutionary—today, they’re more important than ever.
Why at Griffith University– Griffith is known for its quality of education and strong research areas and offer hundreds of study possibilities. They also offer a range of personal and learning support services to help you succeed.
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline:6 September 2019
- Have a minimum GPA in high school studies.
- Have applied to Griffith University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s undergraduate entry requirements.
- Be commencing candidates.
- Be enrolling as a full-time applicant in an undergraduate degree at Griffith University.
- Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand can apply for these educations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be submitted Application Form via post or email.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a minimum GPA in high school studies.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefit: The value of each award is $10,000 in total (two tuition payments of $5,000 each).