In association with the CONACYT (The National Council for Science and Technology of the United Mexican States), Macquarie University is awarding Postgraduate Research international awards in Australia.
Nice opportunity for Mexico students to study in Australia
User Review( votes)
The National Council of Science and Technology officially designated as a decentralized public agency of Mexico’s federal government. Macquarie University currently comprises 35 departments within five faculties. It offers Foundation Studies (Pre-University) and University-level Diplomas.
Why study at Macquarie University? The university is considered one of Australia’s best universities. It gives a great opportunity to those candidates who have the potential to become a success. Here, students can recognize their skills and get the study opportunity at any place.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Macquarie University and CONACYT
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate and PhD
- Award: 75% off Tuition fees, a living allowance/stipend, and annual support
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: Mexican students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Mexico
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate and PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, seekers are needed to be a Mexican student and apply for the 2 year Master of Research (MRes), Master of Research (MRes) Year 2 + PhD Bundle (1 year + 3 years) and 3 year Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at Macquarie University in session 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be receiving this fund, candidates are requested to be enrolling in the master and PhD degree coursework at the Macquarie University. After that, applicants can submit the online award application form which will be available under HDRO Forms.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach two academic referee reports to be submitted to the Higher Degree Research Office.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are demanded to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Macquarie University requires all research candidates to have and maintain a high level of English language proficiency.
The program will cover tuition fees (75%), a living allowance/stipend, and annual support of overseas student health cover (OSHC).