Aston University is proud to offer Excellence Scholarships for high achieving students. The funding programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main purpose of this award is to provide financial support for brilliant UK and EU students to study the master’s degree coursework at the university.
Nice offer for EU/UK students to get study fund.
User Review( votes)
Aston University furnishes a personal and professional development scope, together with many external partners. Students from more than 120 countries choose to study at Aston University.
Why Study at Aston University? While studying at AU, candidates can get the learning and teaching opportunities with some of the world’s leading organizations. The environment of its campuses is safe, friendly and multicultural to the students.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2020 & October 20, 2020
- University: Aston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £1,500 – £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU citizen
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Full-time postgraduate courses for the following subjects: Business, Engineering, Applied Sciences, Life and Health Sciences, Languages and Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have achieved a 2:1 Honours undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this studentship, seekers are needed to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at Aston University. After taking acceptance, candidates can apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being enlisted, claimants are demanded to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must be able to satisfy the University’s English language requirements.
Benefits: Aston University will provide an award amount of £2,500 to help with your tuition fees.