The Minoru Hokari Memorial International Scholarship is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy a Higher Degree Research programme at the Australian National University. The award is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The funding programme supports international students who want to conduct fieldwork or related research in Australian Indigenous history.
Great funding opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Australian National University is a world-leading university that focuses on excellence in research and education. It offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs.
Why study at the Australian National University? The university is particularly well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world for several disciplines. Here students will get a world-class education and career opportunities in a safe, welcoming environment.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2020
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Higher Degree Research (HDR)
- Award: $5,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher Degree Research in Australian Indigenous History.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Must have a domestic or international student enrolled in an HDR program at any Australian university, or
- Has successfully completed such a program in the past three years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the research degree at the Australian National University. After being registered, all applications should be emailed to hist.admin.cass-at-anu.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates students are required to submit a letter addressing the selection criteria (see section 5 of the Conditions of Award).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The scholarship program provides $5000 paid in one instalment at the beginning of the second semester unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer to assist with expenses related to fieldwork or research.