Magnify your programming skills by applying for the Computer Science Scholarship. This educational funding program is offered by Aston University.
The grant is available for the brilliant UK and EU students to study the master‡s degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2021-2022.
Nice offer for students to study engineering with financial support at Aston University
User Review( votes)
Established in 1966, Aston University furnishes a personal and professional development scope together with many external partners. Students from more than 120 countries choose to study at Aston University.
Why Study at Aston University? While studying at this university, students can get the learning and teaching opportunities with some of the world‡s leading organizations. It provides offers a friendly and proactive service to candidates.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University: Aston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree program in Computer Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must meet the entry requirements for MSc Computer Science.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying for this grant, seekers are needed to take affirmation in the master‡s degree coursework at Aston University. There is no need to submit a application as you will be assessed for the opportunity when you apply for the course.
- Supporting Documents: Entrants are required to provide a short supporting statement.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course. Get more information by clicking here.
- Language Requirement: You can provide the following certificates of ELTS and TOEFL to provide your English language ability.
Benefits: Aston University will provide the award amount of £2,500 to the successful candidates.