Malayan Colleges Mindanao is delighted to offer the E.T. Yuchengco Institutional funding for high-potential students for the academic year 2020-21.
The grant is open to incoming students who have remarkably performed well in the Malayan Colleges Mindanao Admissions Examination and have passed the program exam.
User Review( votes)
The Malayan Colleges Laguna is a private, non-sectarian, and wholly-owned subsidiary of Mapúa University that was established in 1925. It offers up to 18 baccalaureate programs.
Why at the Malayan Colleges Mindanao? The MCM shall provide a learning environment for its students to acquire the attributes that will make them globally competitive & locally in-demand.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Malayan Colleges Mindanao
- Department: NA
- Course Level:
- Award: Full fees and other benefits
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Philippines students
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Philippines
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Senior High-school in engineering, architecture, accountancy, business, information technology, arts, communications.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The student must carry a load of not less than twelve (12) units and obtain a credit term average of 2.00 or better at the end of the term.
- The income of (both) parent/s must not exceed P300,000
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, aspirants have to take admission in the senior high school degree at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, ITR or any proof of annual income and copy of permanent residence.
- Admission Requirements: Students must obtain a credit grade average of 90% or better at the end of the term.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
- Free full tuition, L/F/D and miscellaneous fees
- Learning materials worth P2,000 per term