Don’t miss out on this chance to pursue a meaningful career at Arizona State University by applying for its wonderful funding program – the ASU Global Education Planning Scholarships. The scholarship program has been stated for the academic year 2022-2023.
Arizona State University is offering this scholarship application to students with a 2.0 GPA and who want to pursue their undergraduate studies on their campus but demonstrate financial need. This scholarship is valued at $4,000 for up to 1 year of study.
Great opportunity for overseas students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Arizona State University is a public research university dedicated to accessibility and academic excellence. It is ranked at the 103rd position among Best National Universities and ranked 1st in the US for innovation.
Why choose to study at Arizona State University? Arizona State is a great university that is slowly but consistently striving to become the leading American center for discovery and scholarship in the integrated social sciences and comprehensive arts and sciences. Combining affordable tuition and quality education, it prepares and makes the students ready for research opportunities, internships, and entrepreneurial endeavors.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for FAFSA is 1st July 2022.
- University or Organization: Arizona State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate programme of choice offered at the Arizona State University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-generation college students.
- The applicants must have the equivalent of two full-time semesters of completed and posted ASU credit hours at the time of application (be a rising Sophomore).
- The applicants must have a minimum cumulative ASU GPA of 2.0 at the time of application.
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need and have a current FAFSA on file with ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services at the time of application.
- The applicants must be in good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the university’s application portal to apply. The scholarship application is to be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of current transcript
- Recommendation letter
- Written essay or PowerPoint
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and entry requirements of the undergraduate programme they wish to join at the University of Adelaide.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 105
The University of Adelaide will present the selected students with a scholarship award of $4,000 for up to one year of their undergraduate study.