Intending to support and fund the postgraduate studies of ambitious students, the University of Adelaide has announced its Australian Rotary Health PhD Scholarships in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relating to the Emergency Services Sector for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship programme, funded by both, the University of Adelaide and the Australian Rotary Health/Rotary NSW & ACT Emergency Services are offered to postgraduate students who are undertaking full-time research into Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) relating to the Emergency Services Sector. The scholarship is valued at a total combined sum of $30,000 per annum for up to 3 years of study.
Golden chance for students to get a sum of $30,000 per annum at the University of Adelaide.
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide is a dynamic public research university ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide and ranked 108th in the 2022 QS World University Rankings. The university is an active participant in the society that is leading its community in leveraging change for social and economic benefit.
Why choose to study at the University of Adelaide? The University of Adelaide, recognized as one of Australia’s most respected research-intensive universities that challenge and inspire its students, is ranked 1st in Employability in the USA. The university’s students receive the best academic preparation to achieve in their chosen discipline and equip them with knowledge and skills to make a real difference.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for this opportunity is 15th June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Australian national students and students from overseas are all eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a postgraduate research programme at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at the University of Adelaide.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian citizens or have Australian Permanent Resident status, and not be under bond to any foreign government. Evidence of citizenship (citizenship certificate, birth certificate, passport) or residential status must accompany the application.
- The applicants must be about to commence, or in their first year of a PhD only – studying full-time.
- Overseas PhD students can apply for scholarships on confirmation of the following:
- Tuition fees to applicants chosen Australian University are paid (unless fees are waived by the university).
- Applicants to have confirmed a supervisor for their research work and a university with confirmed their enrolment.
- Applicant to have agreed to stay in Australia for the term of the PhD – up to 3.5 years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to complete their admission application on the university portal. Scholarship application details can be obtained here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status, if applicable
- Degree parchments
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- A curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a relevant previous academic qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- CAE – 176
- PTE – 58
The University of Adelaide will provide the selected students a sum of $30,000 per annum, out of which the Australian Rotary Health/Rotary NSW & ACT Emergency Services Community Awards PhD Scholarship will cover $19,000 p.a. and the University will provide $11,000 p.a. for the duration of the 3-year scholarship.