The Ateneo de Zamboanga University is inviting all deserving aspirants for the Ateneo-sponsored Scholarship Programs. The program offers full tuition fee plus education-related expenses.
This educational award is designed for domestic applicants who want to commence the undergraduate degree coursework at the Ateneo de Zamboanga University for the academic year 2020/21.
Fab choice for Filipino students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1912, the Ateneo de Zamboanga University offers a wide range of academic programs at the kindergarten, elementary, junior high, senior high, undergraduate, and graduate levels.
Why at Ateneo de Zamboanga University? This university gives you the knowledge, skills, confidence and experience to help you make your world better.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2020
- University or Organization: The Ateneo de Zamboanga University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic candidates
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Only domestic students are allowed to apply for the award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Grade 6 Valedictorian or Salutatorian graduate from private or public school.
- Top 1 and 2 of Grade 7, 8, and 9 at the end of the school year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. Thereafter, they can apply via the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Original copy of Honorable Dismissal from the last school attended 1 copy of 1×1 picture, three letters of recommendations, statement of purpose
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have good academic merit.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of both written and spoken English.
- Benefits: The university will provide all the following costs:
- Valedictorian full tuition fee for one year.
- Salutatorian half tuition fee for one year.
- Top 1 full tuition fee for one year.
- Top 2 half tuition fees for one year.