The King’s College is calling for applications for the Founders Scholarship being held in 2020. The program allows students to develop their comprehension of integrating culture and education.
The award opportunity is open to all high school seniors or transfer students who embody the combination of leadership and academic skills and are going to apply for admission at the King’s College.
Great opportunity for high school students to get full cost of tuition.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1938, the King’s College is a liberal arts college that provides 16 different minors for its students to pursue. It has a number of athletic teams, competing at various levels.
Why at The King’s College? At the college, they prepare students for career and principled leadership. They also prepare students to take their education and understanding around the world and its strategic institutions.
Application Deadline: To participate, the following dates are available: Founders I- October 31, 2019, Founders II- November 14, 2019, and Founders III- December 5, 2019
- University or Organization: The King’s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree Courses
- Award: Full cost of tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: U.S. Citizens
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications open across the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for degree programs in any subject offered by the college
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Any High school senior or transfer student who has applied for admission and submitted official SAT or ACT scores.
- All participants must have either a composite ACT score of 24 or higher or a composite SAT score of 1190 or higher.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, applicants are required to apply for admission at the college. After that, all papers submissions or documents must be submitted through the online submission form or by email to [email protected] the Sunday before you arrive on campus.
- Supporting Documents: The award program is a competitive process that includes an academic essay (1200-1500 words written in a formal style), presentation (4-5 minutes – students must use some kind of visual aid or media in your presentation), and team-building components.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have official SAT or ACT scores.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have English language proficiency to apply for admission at
- The King’s College is awarding four scholarships amounting up to the full cost of tuition.
- To maintain the scholarship, winning students are required to have at least a 3.3 cumulative GPA, full-time status, and may not be placed on academic or disciplinary probation while at King’s.