Highly achieving and outstanding athletes are invited at Alexander College to enjoy the benefits of the international awards in Cyprus. These opportunities are performance-based and open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The endowment is designed for the full-time international student-athletes willing to pursue an undergraduate degree program at Alexander College.
Alexander College is a prestigious educational institution that was founded in 1991 to provide students with vocational training. Students’ personal as well as educational needs have been met by the college. It has a strong reputation for teaching excellence and a high graduate employment rate.
Why would you like to enroll at Alexander College? The college provides students with a high-quality education at a reasonable cost. It has competent workers, as well as skilled instructors and academic experts. Overall, it’s a fantastic place to gain educational experience in a collaborative and enjoyable setting.
Application Deadline: September 10, 2021
- University or Organization: Alexander College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Full or partial athletic scholarship
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Cyprus
- Eligible Countries: There is no restriction on nationality
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To participate in this funding programme, you should meet all the criteria given below:
- Candidates from across the world can apply
- Full-time student-athletes who are actively involved in Cypriot sports teams or other sports events may be eligible to receive a full or partial athletic scholarship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the aspirants who are interested in this opportunity should apply first for an approved study program at Alexander College. After that, they must complete an online application form given at the university’s website.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: It is mandatory for all applicants of an undergraduate degree program to hold a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The following English qualifications are acceptable for entry to a full undergraduate program:
- BC English 12
- Adult Basic Education (ABE) Provincial-level English
- Other Canadian Provinces, English 12
- Alexander College ENGL 099
- English Placement Test (EPT)
- Standardized Test Results (IELTS, TOEFL, LPI, etc.)
All the winners will be awarded the educational fund to help pay for the cost of their education at Alexander College.