Magnify your knowledge by applying for the BIDS Motivation Scholarships to pursue a PhD programme at Chemnitz University of Technology for the academic year 2021-2022.
International applicants who wish to undertake any PhD programme at Chemnitz are eligible to take this application . The students will get coverage towards the first year of studies in a fixed amount per month.
The Chemnitz University of Technology is a public university ranked 1298 in Best Global Universities Rankings by U.S. News & World Report while holding a mission to provide an excellent and interdisciplinary basic, application-specific education.
Why choose to study at the Chemnitz University of Technology? The Chemnitz University of Technology is internationally recognized that provides cutting-edge research dealing with future-oriented key themes of global demand. The focus of research is generally on science and technology; prioritizing are materials and smart systems, lightweight structures, and the subject of humans and technology.
Application Deadline: 13th September 2021
- University or Organization: Chemnitz University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 400 Euro
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Poland and Czech Republic are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to undertake any PhD level course or subject at
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply to Chemnitz either through the university portal or through UNi-Assist. To apply for the opportunity , applicants are required to upload the required documents on mytuc.org/qtph and fill this
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation
- Statement of Purpose
- Passport ID pages
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have qualifications supporting the PhD programme applied to gain admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 73
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEIC – 785
The selected candidates will receive 400 Euro per month for the first year of studies upon undertaking a PhD programme at Chemnitz.