Want to be financially secure for your education? Good News! The American University of Cairo is pleased to announce an Athletic Scholarship.
This is an annual scholarship provided to a select number of students who participate in University-sponsored sports. Domestic students are eligible to apply for this study grant.
Valuable choice for Egypt Students.
User Review( votes)
AUC offers 36 undergraduate, 44 masters and two PhD programs. It also offers a globally recognized professional community-based education in English to meet the needs of the dynamic Egyptian and broader regional economies.
The American University of Cairo provides exceptional liberal arts and professional education in a cross-cultural environment. They encourage students to think critically and find creative solutions to conflicts and challenges facing both the region and the world.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
University or Organization: American University of Cairo
Course Level: Sports
Award: 15 percent reduction tuition
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Egypt Students
The award can be taken in Egypt
Eligible Countries: Egypt Students can apply for this application
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible you must:
- Applicants must be demonstrating financial need.
- A select number of students who participate in University-sponsored sports are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Represent the University in the National Universities Tournament
- Students must be participating in one of the following sports:
- Football Men 11
- Basketball Men
- Basketball Women
- Volleyball Men
- Volleyball Women
- Futsal Men
- Futsal Women
- Handball Men
- Handball Women
- Water Polo Men
- Rowing Men
- Rowing Women
- Tennis Men
- Tennis Women
- Track and Field Men
- Track and Field Women
- Squash Men
- Squash Women
- Swimming Men
- Swimming Women
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants need to take admission to the University. After taking admission students need to complete an online application through Banner Self-Service. Get more information you can click here.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must submit the
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must maintain a grade point average of 2.5 or higher in the year of granting the award, and achieve a rank of not less than third place (i.e. bronze medal)
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Benefits: Students who are awarded this application receive up to 15 percent reduction in their tuition for a maximum of 15 credit hours per semester.