If you are an international student wanting to apply for a research degree, then you could be eligible for the International Engagement Research Scholarship at CQUniversity.
Golden opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
CQUniversity is emerging as one of Australia’s truly great universities. It has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years seen by the remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, and infrastructure.
CQUniversity is now a renowned research institution in several key disciplines and the benchmark leader. Its purpose is providing solutions to challenges and identifying new opportunities for advancement in our regions and beyond.
Application Deadline: Applications are open until 31 December 2030
University or Organization: CQUniversity
Course Level: Postgraduate (Research) degree
Award: 20% of your tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Postgraduate research degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: All International Engagement Research Scholarship recipients are governed by these terms and conditions.
- The International Engagement Research award is awarded, at the discretion of the University, to international students on an international student visa, undertaking an on-campus, full-time degree study at CQUniversity Australia. Applicants on other visa types will be assessed for the opportunity on a case-by-case basis.
- It is only available to students studying a research higher degree other than the PhD by Portfolio.
- It is only available to students new to CQUniversity Australia – it is not available to students who are currently studying at CQUniversity Australia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Maine. After taking admission you must apply for the International Engagement Research Scholarship when you apply for your research higher degree course at the same time through our online system iStart.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be achieved a minimum MUFY score of 85 (including English and subject prerequisites).
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Benefits: The International Engagement Research award is calculated and applied per tuition invoice, which will amount to 20% of the associated tuition fees.