The Amity University [IN] London is now presenting a great opportunity through its Atul Chauhan Scholarships to help international students financially who want to pursue their higher education in the UK.
The grant will be awarded to high achieving students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
Wonderful opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Amity University [IN] London, established in 2009, provides bachelors and masters in Business and Management degrees. The faculty and teachers who practice at Amity University [IN] London have decades of educational experience nationwide and globally.
Why choose Amity University? In pursuance of the goal to be an exceptional higher education institution with a widespread and worldwide reputation for distinction, the university will maintain its distinguishing mission, vision and values.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the opportunity is June 30, 2022
- University or Organization: Amity University [IN] London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: Educational Fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must have an excellent academic history;
- Must be holding an offer or going to apply at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission first via UCAS, and then they have to submit their scholarship application along with the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for the applied degree field at the chosen University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
The Amity University [IN] London will provide the educational fund to the high-achieving students through the Atul Chauhan funding for the academic year 2022-2023.