If you want to get the best education with affordable fees, then apply for the Global Scholarships at the University College Dublin in Ireland. The award is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
University College Dublin is a research university that was established in 1854 and is the second-highest rated Irish university. The university is a pioneer in education, having served the Irish education community for over a century.
Why study at University College Dublin? UCD offers a wide range of degree-level courses to its students, as well as full assistance in achieving their career objectives. Students will learn expertise and experience from a degree program that will help them succeed in their careers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate taught
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate taught degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be applied in line with UCD Global procedures, with the aim to attract:
- Must be academically strong students;
- Must be from underrepresented regions;
- Must have academic programmes with a greater capacity for international students
- Must be only self-funding candidates who are non-EU for tuition fee purposes are eligible.
- Must have prerequisite prior academic qualifications
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, one must have to take admission in an undergraduate or graduate taught degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
University College Dublin will provide tuition fees as an award to the successful international students in Canada.