Do you want to get a higher education? At Aarhus University in Denmark, you have an excellent opportunity to apply for a Postdoctoral Positions in Theoretical Quantum Optics.
The main purpose of this program is to support highly motivated and talented students who wish to study a postdoctoral degree for the academic year 2020/2021.
Good offer to get fund for study with the Aarhus University in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1928, Aarhus University is the second-largest university and public universities in Denmark. It offers more than 1000 bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and research programs across disciplines.
Why study at Aarhus University? The university service centre offers a full induction and introduction program as well as professional support and guidance throughout your time at AU. It also provides state-of-the-art facilities and laboratories.
Application Deadline: October 5, 2020
- University: Aarhus University
- Department: Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree in the field of Theoretical Quantum Optics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students should hold a PhD in physics.
- Applicants should have prior experience in conducting independent research, be motivated to collaborate and interact across research groups on theoretical as well as experimental questions, and poses general communication and teaching skills appropriate for a postdoctoral position.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the educational award, candidates are required to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a Curriculum Vita, degree certificate, description of previous relevant merits, and a complete list of publications, a statement of future research plans, and a letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Before applying, applicants must check all the English language requirements.
Aarhus University will provide a salary to the winning candidates. Salary depends on seniority as agreed between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Confederation of Professional Associations.