Complete your study with a scholarship. Here, Taylor’s College is welcoming high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the Excellence Awards for the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational programme is open to new commencing international students enrolling in an undergraduate degree coursework programmes for the first time at Taylor’s College.
Nice chance for international students in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1969, Taylor’s University is a private university that provides a foundation for various international tertiary programs around the world. It offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs to the students.
Why study at Taylor’s College? While studying at Taylor’s, students will gain more opportunities that prepare them for success in their higher education and potential careers. Taylor’s helps to provide a support system and empower students to achieve their dreams.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Taylor’s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Malaysian or International students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- May use forecast/trial/actual result to apply
- Holding result of any institute in Malaysia
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the college. After applying, you can complete and submit the International Student Application Form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Passport with single entry endorsement (if applicable) and 3 Photocopies of Passport Biodata Details Page, Original and three photocopies of Visa Approval Letter (VAL) (for countries that require a visa to enter Malaysia), Original and two photocopies of signed Letter of Offer, Original copy of Academic Qualification transcript. In addition to the actual transcript, please include the English translation if it is in a different language, Original copy of the Health/Medical Examination Form, results and x-ray film, Receipt/proof of payment for all fees.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Taylor’s College will provide tuition fee waiver to the successful candidates for undergraduate studies.