National Commission for Science and Technology is pleased to announce the AU-TWAS Young Scientist National Award in Malawi.
The programme is exclusively open for applicants commencing in the research degree programme for the year 2020.
The Government of Malawi established the National Commission for Science and Technology in Malawi. It provides Science and Technology advice to the Government and other stakeholders on all matters related to science and technology.
Why should you apply for this programme? They promote, support and regulate the development of science, technology and innovation to create wealth and improve the way of life.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: National Commission for Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Up to USD100,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Malawi citizens
- The award can be taken in Malawi
- Eligible Countries: Malawi
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research in Life and earth sciences, and Basic sciences, technology and innovation.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates should be no older than forty years of age
- Aspirants must have a good record of research publications in internationally recognized journals
- Applicants must be living and working in Malawi for at least the previous three years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should complete the Nomination Forms and send it to The Director General National Commission for Science and Technology First Floor, Lingadzi House, City Centre Private Bag B303 Lilongwe 3 Malawi or [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Attach Curriculum Vitae, a list of publications and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold at least a Master’s degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
National Commission for Science and Technology will provide the award amount up to USD100,000 for students.