With the motive to offset the financial burden of the university, Heidelberg University is providing an excellent International Ambassador funding for international students.
The studentship is accessible for high achieving candidates who will take part in the bachelor’s degree programme at the Heidelberg University in the USA.
This support will assist you to pursue a degree at the university by covering your tuition cost up to $17,000 per year.
User Review( votes)
Heidelberg University is one of the leading research institutes in Europe, founded in 1386. It is the oldest university in Germany and provides many undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral level degree programs in over 100 disciplines.
Why study at Heidelberg University? While studying at this university, candidates get an enriching and supportive environment to focus on the development of particular skills according to their needs and interests.
Application Deadline: November 1.
- University: Heidelberg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $17,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in various subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a high school certificate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award firstly, you have to enrol in undergraduate degree coursework at the university and also complete the financial aid application.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts, copy of passport, personal statement, affidavit of Financial Support form and evidence of financial support and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet all the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: You have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
The Heidelberg University will provide an award amount of $13,000 – $17,000 per year to the successful candidates.