The Auckland University Technology is offering Des Graydon Memorial Scholarship. The grant is available for New Zealand citizens or permanent resident of New Zealand.
The aim of The grant is to encourage and support students facing financial barriers to undertake undergraduate studies in Business.
User Review( votes)
Auckland University Technology is an institution of higher education and research which awards academic degrees in various academic disciplines. Universities typically provide undergraduate education and postgraduate education.
• Application Deadline: September 1, 2019
• Course Level: The grant is available to pursue graduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The grant is available to study the subject of Business.
• Award: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $6,000.
• Number of Awards: One scholarship is available.
• Nationality: The grant is available for the New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
• The award can be taken in New Zealand.
• Eligible Countries: The grant is available for the New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
2. Be enrolling for the first time in a full-time Bachelor of Business program.
3. Be full-time New Zealand secondary school students in their final year of study.
4. Demonstrate a high level of academic achievement in NCEA level 2 or higher (or in an equivalent Qualification) and in their final year of full-time study at a secondary school. Applicants will have as a minimum, one of the following:
• NCEA 250 rank score
• CIE 200 rank score
• IB Principal’s predicted score 30
How to Apply: Application for this application
is through the AUT on-line application system. Short-listed applicants may be required to attend an interview. Applicants will request a recommendation from either a Year 13 Dean or School Principal through the on-line system commenting on:
• Leadership and role model potential.
• Academic performance in the applicant’s final year of study at secondary school.
• Why the applicant would have limited opportunity for university study without this application .
The applicant will be asked to upload in the online system
• An official transcript of the applicant’s academic results in the current and preceding year.
• A written statement outlining the applicant’s need for financial assistance to fund his or her university study.