The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is inviting applications for Future International Law Student INTI international awards at QUT in Australia, 2019. The grant is open to the applicants who have successfully completed the 2 year UK Degree Transfer Program – Law at INTI International University (Nilai Campus), Malaysia and apply for and are offered a place into the Bachelor of Laws (Honours) course.
QUT is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus. they are one of the nation’s fastest-growing research universities and our courses are in high demand. Their graduates include eight Rhodes Scholars, five of those awarded in the past six years.
User Review( votes)
They are an ambitious and collaborative institution that seeks to equip our students and graduates with the skills they’ll need in an increasingly disrupted and challenged the world. They are transforming the student experience we offer our 50,000 students and we place a premium on the international and national accreditation of our various professional degrees.
• Application Deadline: April 29, 2019
• Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a Bachelor Degree program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in Law.
• Award: The application is successful you’ll receive a fee subsidy of $5,000 for your commencing semester.
• Number of Awards: Numbers not given.
• Nationality: International Students can apply for these endowments.
• The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: You will be considered for the opportunity
- have successfully completed the 2 year UK Degree Transfer Programme – Law at INTI International University (Nilai Campus), Malaysia
- apply for and are offered a place into the Bachelor of Laws (Honours) course.
English Language Requirements: Students must have a high level of English competency.
- Attached one page outline addressing listed requirements; and
- Attached academic results from studies undertaken outside QUT translated into English if required; and
- Attached a copy of your CV; and
- Attached any relevant documentation.