Augustana University is sponsoring an excellent opportunity through its Global Leaders Scholarships for the academic session 2020/2021.
The motive of the bursary is to support highly talented students who want to complete their undergraduate degree at the university in the USA.
Nice opportunity for international students to get study fund in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1860, Augustana University is the largest private university affiliated with the Lutheran Church. It offers Bachelor of Arts degrees in more than 50 major fields of study.
Why study at Augustana University? While studying at this university, students have the opportunity to choose among the various degree programs and courses as per their interest. Their graduate and continuing education programs serve students online and during times that are convenient for adult learners.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University: Augustana University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Augustana University will provide an educational fund to the successful candidates for the academic year 2020/2021.