Applications are open for the J. Michael Adams Global Education Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. This funding programme is organized by Fairleigh Dickinson University.
The programme supports motivated students who want to commence a pre-university programme and masters degree at the university for the academic year 2020/2021.
Amazing opportunity for international students to get up to $7,000 tuition fees in the United States.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1942, Fairleigh Dickinson University is the largest private university that provides various opportunities for internships with the UN and its associated agencies.
Why study at Fairleigh Dickinson University? While studying at FDU, candidates must have the highest opportunities to get additional funding sources. Here they will achieve the education quality in higher education which is useful to build up a bright future.
Application Deadline: December 1
- University: Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Pre-University program and masters
- Award: $7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: ELS English for Academic Purposes Program Level 112
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship then you are required to take admission in a degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Students who are unable to meet FDU’s minimum English proficiency requirements for direct admission or admission to the Pre-University Program or the Pre-Master’s Program may apply for conditional admission.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Fairleigh Dickinson University will provide the award amount up to $7,000 to the successful candidates.