The University of Hull is excited to announce its Aura CDT & ORE Catapult PhD international awards for the most talented and motivated candidates.
The main objective of this fellowship is to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree at the university for the academic year 2021/2022.
Founded in 1927, In Kingston upon Hull, England, the University of Hull is a public research university. For its 18,000 students, the university offers over 2,000 courses across six faculties.
Why study at the University of Hull? At this university, students get to learn new things and explore new things on campus, as well as improve their talent in an exciting area and grow their personalities. They harbour excellence through innovative teaching and research and provide global opportunities for students.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Hull
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,609 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Home/EU/International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Enhanced mixing of stratified waters by offshore wind infrastructure
- Admissible Criteria: If you have received a First-class Honours degree or a 2:1 Honours degree and a Masters’s (or international equivalents) in Engineering, Mathematics, physical oceanography, or a background in computational fluid dynamics, we would like to hear from you.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this Aura CDT / ORE Catapult PhD Scholarship, please complete the online form accessed from the links below (please ensure you choose the appropriate link for full-time or part-time study):
- Apply here for a full-time place on the Aura CDT / ORE Catapult enhanced mixing of stratified waters by offshore wind infrastructure scholarship
- Apply here for a part-time place on the Aura CDT / ORE Catapult enhanced mixing of stratified waters by offshore wind infrastructure scholarship
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, or you require Tier 4 student visa to study, you will be required to provide evidence of your English language proficiency level that meets the requirements of the Aura CDT’s academic partners. This course requires academic IELTS 7.0 overall, with no less than 6.0 in each skill.
The University of Hull provides a full-time PhD Scholarship that includes fees at the ‘Home/EU/International’ student rate and maintenance (£15,609 per annum, 2021/22 rate) for four years, depending on satisfactory progress.