The University of Waterloo is welcoming international students by providing the Graduate international awards program for the academic year 2021-2022.
The purpose of the funding program is to assist excellent students by providing up to $1,000 for pursuing the masters and doctoral degree at the university.
The University of Waterloo is known for its cooperative education programs and is consistently ranked as Canada’s most groundbreaking university. It offers leadership preparation, organisational growth seminars, and secondments as ways to advance your career.
Why would you like to study at the University of Waterloo? The university aspires to be a leader in information development, retention, transition, and implementation. Students will get confidential job advice and coaching from the company’s employee career counsellors.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the programs
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters and Doctoral
- Awards: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s and doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Domestic and international graduate students registered full-time in a Master’s or Doctoral program.
- Minimum first-class (80%) cumulative average in the current program or over the last two full-time academic years required.
- Must be within the time limits of the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Waterloo. After getting registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide Admission Information Form (AIF), AFM Admissions Assessment (AFMAA), and Contest results as administered through CEMC.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Waterloo will provide an award amount of $1,000 per term for up to three terms (value and duration may vary, depending on other funding the student may be receiving).