Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the Australia Awards. The programme is organized by the Australian Government.
The programme aims to support Indonesia’s development through the positive contributions of Australian qualified professionals and by strengthening the relationship between Indonesia and Australia.
On account of the Australian Government, Tetra Tech leads the AAI scholarships program, which is aiming to support women’s equitable participation, students with a disability and scholars of Geographic Focus Areas (Aceh, West Nusa Tenggara, East Nusa Tenggara, North Maluku, Maluku, West Papua and Papua).
Why choose this program? The program proposes strengthening Indonesia’s advancement through the positive participation of qualified Australian specialists and encourage Indonesia’s and Australia’s relations.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Australian Government
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Educational fund including full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indonesian Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Health security, Stability, and Economic Recovery in Australia.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Be an Indonesian citizen and be residing in and applying for the opportunity from Indonesia.
- Not be married or engaged to a person who is eligible to hold Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent resident status, at any stage of the application, selection, mobilisation processes or while on-award in Australia.
- Satisfy Australian Government requirements for international student entry to Australia (health, character etc).
- Not be applying for a visa to live in Australia.
- Not be applying for another long-term Australia Award unless they have resided outside Australia for twice the length of the total time that they were in Australia (for example, a previous Australia Awards Scholarship recipient in Australia for four years will not be eligible to apply for another Australia Awards Scholarship until they have resided outside Australia or back in Indonesia for eight years).
- Have satisfied any specific criteria established by Indonesia or the government of Indonesia.
- Not be current serving military personnel.
- Be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection for a DFAT student visa.
- Be able to satisfy the admission requirements of the Australian university at which The grant is to be undertaken.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants can navigate the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e.,
- Copies of birth certificate or equivalent;
- Proof citizenship i.e. KTP or your passport personal information pages;
- Current Curriculum Vitae;
- Official (certified*) post-secondary and tertiary certificates/degrees;
- Official (certified*) post-secondary and tertiary transcripts of results;
- Master’s applicants must also attach a certified DIII degree certificate/transcript if using DIV or S1 extension certificate/transcript;
- Doctorate applicants must also attach a certified S1 degree certificate/transcript;
- Academic reference from S2 supervisor for Doctorate applicants;
- Doctorate and those Master’s applicants whose study will include at least fifty per cent research must fill the research proposal details on the application form.
- Applicants from Indonesia who apply online must also complete an Additional Information for Online Application.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- Language Requirement: Current (original) IELTS or PTE Academic or TOEFL English language test results (a test result obtained from 30 April 2021 to 30 April 2021 will be considered current). Applicants may use the results of the IALF–AAI Placement Test that they took in 2020 to support their Australia Awards Scholarships application in 2021.
The Australia Awards in Indonesia will provide the following benefits to talented and deserving candidates:
- return air travel;
- a one-off establishment allowance on arrival;
- full tuition fees;
- contribution to living expenses;
- introductory academic program;
- overseas student health cover for the duration of the scholarship;
- supplementary academic support;
- Fieldwork allowance for research students and masters by coursework which has a compulsory fieldwork component.