The Queensland University of Technology is looking for motivated and enthusiastic candidates to apply for the Master of Philosophy in Sustainability Viticulture international awards.
This funding opportunity is designed for encouraging international applicants in order to pursue a master’s degree program at QUT. The grant is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Excellent scholarship scheme through which you can gain a masters education at the Queensland University of Technology without worrying about the cost.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1989, Queensland University of Technology is an Australian public research university. To better address the needs of students, academics, and researchers, its campuses have high-quality learning, teaching, and study spaces.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? While studying at this university, candidates will receive the best educational facilities and guidance at this institution, which will improve their personalities and communication skills.
Application Deadline: March 28, 2021
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: $35,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian or New Zealand and International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a Master of Philosophy in Sustainability Viticulture degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this course, you must:
- Meet the academic and English language entry requirements for QUT’s Master of Philosophy
- Be able to start studying by April or May 2021
- Be able to:
- Be physically based at the Australian Wine Research Institute in Urrbrae, a suburb of Adelaide in South Australia, with travel to QUT as required spend a minimum time of three months at QUT during the course of your candidature.
- You must have a bachelor-level degree in a relevant field, e.g., statistics, data science, agriculture, environmental science
- Candidates have experience in conducting and writing up a research project
- Demonstrated high-level skills in data analytics
- Interest and skills in agriculture in general, and wine in particular
- Deep interest in sustainability skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply for the Masters of Philosophy degree program with your chosen faculty at the university. After that, complete the online application for the award with the help of given instruction.
- Admission Requirements: A completed recognized bachelor honors degree in a discipline relevant to your intended area of study or a completed recognized bachelor degree or equivalent in a discipline relevant to your intended area of study with a minimum grade point average (GPA) score of 5.00 (on QUT’s 7 point scale)is required.
- Language Requirement: The candidates need to achieve 6.5 in the IELTS test or 79 in TOEFL iBT in the English language.
The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of $35,000 a year for two years and operating funds of $10,000 a year.