Australian National University has a fantastic opening for the Australia-Britain Society Honours Scholarship within its College of Arts and Social Sciences.
Students who want to pursue their undergraduate degree in the field of history can apply for this application . This opportunity will allocate the award amount of $1,000 per annum to all selected students.
Get financial support to complete your undergraduate degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Australian National University is a world‡s leading university-based in the heart of Australia‡s capital. It is a research-based university came into existence in 1946. It features seven colleges which are solely supporting to university‡s purpose to provide the world‡s best research and teaching.
Why at Australian National University? Here all students have the opportunity to choose among the various degree programs and courses as per their interest. It is consistently honoured with the title of the best universities in the world.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2020
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Home and International
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An applicant must be enrolled or have been enrolled in an undergraduate degree program of study leading to the award of a pass degree of bachelor with a major in history
- be granted entry to the Honours Program in History
- be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a holder of a Permanent Visa in Australia or is an international student
- A student who has been granted entry into a combined Honours Program in the College of Arts and Social Sciences which includes history is also eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students who have successfully enrolled in the history honours program shall be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course. Please check this link to get detailed information.
- Language Requirement: The University accepts following certificates as evidence of English proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL paper-based test, TOEFL internet-based test, Cambridge CAE Advanced, PTE Academic and Duolingo.
Benefits: The grant is worth $1,000 that will be offered throughout course.