The University of Leicester is now calling international students to come and apply for the Science and Engineering Postgraduate Scholarship scheme.
This funding opportunity will help high-potential international students to pursue a full-time master level degree at the university. The funding program is up to £5,600 and will be awarded per year.
Amazing opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Leicester is recognized globally for international excellence, world-changing research and top-notch and inspirational teaching. The university possesses a world-class infrastructure and highly experienced faculty members.
Why study at the University of Leicester? The university provides a vibrant and studies worthy environment where students are prepared for their future. The campuses of this university operate laboratories, libraries, art studios, computing centres, and other facilities to make every student‡s university-life enjoyable.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,600
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Asia, Middle East and African countries
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Bhutan, Nepal, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Cote d‡Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in the college of science and engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: All candidates are required to fulfil all the requirements given below:
- Must be domiciled of Asia, Middle East and African countries
- Must have taken admission in a postgraduate program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this application separately as all the candidates will be considered automatically after applying for an applicable program successfully.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates are expected to have a first-class undergraduate degree plus a master‡s degree.
- Language Requirement: The university requires IELTS, TOEFL and PTE scores fr their postgraduate degree courses.
Benefits: All the deserving candidates will be provided with an award amount of £5,600 per year for full-time study.