Studying in Australia is a fantastic way to further your education and career prospects. If you also wish to study there, you can apply for Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships. The grant is open to international students at NT Universities for 2023-2024.
All international students who have demonstrated a record of academic excellence, community engagement, and leadership are eligible for this application . The scholarship will be awarded as a fee reduction of the programme undertaken.
Amazing chance for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Northern Territory is an organization, or rather, an initiative by the Government of the Northern Territory of Australia, providing talented students from all over the world to study in Australia‡s Northern Territory.
Why study in Australia? Students that choose to study in have the opportunity to pursue outstanding education from leading institutes. The potential for success in Australia is boundless; hence, it is very much preferred by international students. Australia is also known globally as one of the world‡s most diverse and welcoming countries that prepares students for a world of learning and career opportunities.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted no later than 29 September 2022 for the 2023 academic year.
- University or Organization:Government of the Northern Territory of Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries except New Zealand and Australia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any undergraduate or graduate study programme offered at an NT University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study in the NT.
- Have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement, and leadership
- Meet your NT education provider‡s academic and English entry requirements
- Have applied for and obtained an offer of admission to an NT education provider between 1 July
2022 and 30 June 2023.
- Not already living in the NT or studying with an NT education provider
- Not hold any other scholarship
- Have submitted a completed application form to your NT education provider
- Not hold current Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to enroll themselves and apply to the NT University of their choice via its respective application process. Applicants must fill the Study in Australia’s Northern Territory application form and submit it to the applied university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of support
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must fulfill all obligations for admission to the host university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit language proficiency proof as required by the host university. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, CAE, etc are accepted in most Australian universities.
The students selected for this application will be given a fee reduction of $5,000 to $12,000 for the first semester or year of tuition with the selected education provider.