The Australian Catholic University is offering a scholarship to the students to pursue a graduate degree program in the faculty of health science. The grant is available to the Australian citizens.
The purpose of this application is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to the university and to support Australia’s research effort.
Australian Catholic University is one of Australia’s fastest growing research universities and ranks among the world’s top 100. We help change lives through research and education.
• Application Deadline: March 11, 2021
• Course Level: The grant is available to pursue a graduate degree program.
• Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the faculty of health science.
• Award: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $4,000.
• Number of Awards: One scholarship is available.
• Nationality: The grant is available to the Australian citizens.
• The award can be taken in Australia.
• Eligible Countries: The grant is available to the Australian citizens.
• Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, as of the application closing date:
1. Citizenship: Domestic
2. Faculty: Health Sciences
3. Course: Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Para medicine
4. Campus: Brisbane
5. Year level: This scholarship is available to all students in any year except the final year.
6. Involvement and/or leadership in a rural/remote/regional community through activities designed to create a more just, merciful and sustainable world.
7. Must be from a remote/very remote area of Queensland. Students from regional areas are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. When you apply for this application , you’ll need to supply evidence of your involvement in extracurricular activities relating to your development as a future professional architect (if applicable).