The University of New South Wales is offering Scholarships for high performing international students who are applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program. The scholarships are available for International students.
The purpose of this scholarship is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to the university and to support Australia’s research effort.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
University of New South Wales is the perfect environment to develop your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship.
• Application Deadline: December 12, 2018
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: $94,160 available for Duration of program (minimum).
• Number of Scholarships: Two undergraduate and two postgraduate scholarships are available.
• Nationality: The Scholarships is available for International students.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The Scholarships is available for International students.
• Entrance Requirement: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
1. Be an Indian citizen (excluding Australian Permanent Residents/Australian Citizens) and must be residing in India prior to commencing at UNSW
2. Must have applied and received an offer of admission to a UNSW Engineering undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program by Sunday, 9 December 2018.
3. Must be commencing full-time studies in Term 1, 2019
Offers of admission must be one of the following:
1. Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
2. Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 1 2019.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.